Dear Valued Producers and Distribution Partners,
As we move into the second half of 2019, I want to thank you for your continued support and partnership with Nassau Re as we execute on our growth strategy together. As an insurance company focused on innovation, the team has been working hard as we launch new products and embrace our strong track record of delivering a best-in-class service experience for producers and policyholders.
With this, we are excited to provide this important mid-year growth update.
- Nassau Growth Annuity1. Later this summer, we will formally launch our inaugural accumulation-oriented annuity. With more than 10 years since our entry into the FIA income-focused space, we are excited to now offer a strong accumulation product, complementing our other fixed annuity products and allowing us to meet a broader range of growth and income needs for our customers.
- Nassau Life and Annuity (NLA). We continue to build the strength of our Nassau Re brand for consumers and producers. Last year, we shared our plans to shift future product sales to NLA, our new flagship company focused on growth. I am pleased to report that all of our FIA and life insurance products are available at NLA in most states2.
- Nassau Elite. After launching Nassau Elite in the second quarter, we now have a growing team of top producers who are writing significant volumes of business and meeting quality of business standards. Our Elite producers are, in turn, benefitting from express new business processing, increased compensation potential, access to special events and more.
- Insurtech. Through our Insurtech initiative, we have achieved success supporting 11 new and innovative insurance-related companies here in Hartford. We are excited about this project and how it can ultimately stimulate growth for our industry, while bringing a greater focus on insurance to our community.
- Best in Class Service. Continuing to deliver a best-in-class service experience is very important to Nassau Re. After two years of soliciting customer feedback via Trustpilot, we are consistently delivering a 5-star rating with our consumers, ranking Nassau Re among the top of all insurers for service. In the next several weeks, we will be launching enhancements to our online customer portal including simplified registration and easier layouts to find policy information and make account updates.
Look for more details this summer on our annuity and life products, sales and service. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to executing throughout the rest of 2019.
Phillip J. Gass, Chief Executive Officer
- Nassau Growth Annuity (19FIA3, ICC19FIA3,19GLWB3, ICCGLWB3) to be issued by Nassau Life and Annuity Company (Hartford, CT). Product features may vary by state.
- Nassau Life and Annuity Company is not authorized to conduct business in CA, GA, MA, ME, MN and NY. Nassau Life and Annuity Company is a subsidiary of Nassau Re.